How would you like to get YOUR story presented in front of local reporters, editors, columnists, bloggers, and news directors from many types of media — television, radio, newspaper, magazines, blogs, and specialty publications?
Here’s your chance!
We are assembling a panel of local media who will listen to you pitch the most newsworthy part of your business and give you feedback on what they like, what they would publish, what their process of content selection is, and more.
For newsworthy presenters, there are two pre-event coaching sessions — the first to help you decide WHAT aspect of your business to pitch and how to position it and the second to let you practice your pitch and get some constructive advice. We may also tape the practice session so you can review before the big event.
Thursday, September 21, 2017 from 6:30 to 8:30 pm, at Sticky Fingers, 235 Meeting St., Charleston (upstairs). There will be mingling and networking afterward.
Limited to 10 presentations.
As a Newsworthy Presenter, you will receive:
- Two coaching sessions to help you pick the perfect topic to pitch and hone your positioning and presentation. You’ll learn different ways to position your products and services to appeal to the media, how to find angles to make almost any topic newsworthy, writing, review and editing of a press release, and more.
- Promotion on social media and Mirelli platforms as presenters
- Your press release and contact information provided to each panelist during the event
- A list of panelists’ contact information provided to each presenter for follow-up and to send thank yous.
- Invaluable feedback from local media personnel on your ideas and presentation
- You will be presenting to the panel and the audience — you never know who may be in the room
- If it can be arranged, a video of your presentation to be used for your own purposes
Presenter Fee is $97. LOCK YOUR SPOT. Pay for your spot and then EMAIL Trina@Mirellietc.com with some thoughts on your pitch.
Audience tickets will be $10 in advance, $15 at the door.